8 Tips To Help You Stop Snoring
Snoring can be troublesome for you and the person sleeping next to you. Not only is it a nuisance, but it can actually be a health problem as well. Fortunately, there are a number of things you can do to prevent yourself from snoring. Here are 8 tips to stop snoring today. Back to Top of your health online page
1. The first tip to stop snoring is to elevate your head while sleeping. You can do this by sleeping on a thicker pillow, adding a second or even third pillow under your head, or even sleeping slouched up a little bit.
2. Taking anything that will relax your muscles prior to going to bed can cause snoring. Drinking alcohol, taking sleeping pills, or consuming antihistamines can lead to your muscles relaxing thus limiting the air passage way. Prevent this and you can be on your way to a nice and pleasant night’s rest.
3. Believe it or not, dairy products can actually cause snoring as well. The reason for this is because dairy products cause mucus build-up which is just what you need to have a long night of snoring.
4. Although you may have been trying to lose weight for other reasons, you can add snoring onto the list. Having extra weight on your body can block your air passage way making it increasingly difficult to breathe while you are sleeping.
5. Sleeping on your side has been known to stop snoring as it allows you to breathe properly. While it can be difficult to prevent yourself from rolling onto your back, one technique to prevent yourself from rolling over is to tie or sew a tennis ball to the back of your shirt. Although it sounds crazy, the discomfort of sleeping on your back will help you roll onto the side.
6. As craving as it may be, stop eating big meals right before you go to bed. By filling your stomach right before bedtime you will push up on your diaphragm thus limiting your breathing passage ways.
7. Congestion and mucus build-up can lead to you snoring throughout the night. To help reduce any congestion in the throat, inhale steam or run a humidifier next to the bed while sleeping as it will moisturize the throat and clear everything up.
8. Smoking causes things far worse than snoring, but it also contributes to this poor sleeping pattern. If you are having problems quitting smoking, try your hardest to not smoke right before you go to bed. The reason for this is because smoking will cause inflammation and swelling of the throat making it difficult to stop snoring.
People from all walks of life are able to get real answers to their pressing questions about snoring and sleep apnea in the “Stop Snoring Solutions & Sleep Apnea Guide”.
Grab your copy today if you want the safest and simplest product to stop snoring you can get your hands on in the next 3 minutes.
Learn more about your health online when you read the rest of our information here about: What is Snoring?
** Further reading through our articles on health issues will give you a body of information that will help you decide what options you have to deal with the underlying causes of your problem through giving your body the nutrition products that will assist you body to heal from the inside out.
We wish you well in your search for solutions to this problem and your movement towards better health in all areas.
Contact Us if you would like a private consultation with us about your health online.
BACK TO “Your Health Online”
the A to Z directory of dealing with Health Problems & Self Care Strategies for natural remedies to your health issues.
Subscribe to “Your Health Success” newsletter
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit *YOUR* health story.