Ways to Overcome High Blood Pressure without Medication
It is often seen that people with high blood pressure are given prescription medicines by the doctors to control their blood pressure levels. Some of the most common hypertension medicines include Beta Blockers, ACE, Diuretics, Vasodilators, etc.
However, several problems are associated with these medicines. They hardly cure the root cause of the problem. Generally, sufferers need to take such medicines throughout their entire life to control their hypertension levels. Due to this, many people have started looking for a new approach to maintain their blood pressure at a proper level.
Many people have started looking for ways to reduce their high blood pressure in a natural way without using any medications. There are some natural ways to control your blood pressure levels by means of exercise and diet.
1. Include a lot of vegetables and fruits in your diet. Apples, bananas, celery, garlic, onions and tomatoes are very useful to lower high blood pressure and control it.
2. Hypertension diet comprises of processed foods in a very small quantity as these are high in saturated fats, salt and sugar. Instead, replace these with basic and natural foods. This will make you happier and healthier. Even cooking at home rather than going out to a restaurant is a very good thing.
3. Do not make the mistake of eliminating salt completely from your diet. Most of the salt is present in processed foods. If processed foods are removed from the diet, then there is no way in which your body can get too much salt.
4. Supplements play a vital role in anti hypertensive diet. You can take daily dosages of calcium, Vitamin B12 and C, Omega 3, Hawthorn tincture and magnesium.
5. Table salt can be substituted with Celtic Sea salt that is harvested naturally and contains essential minerals.
6. Rather than consuming red meat, go for consuming fish. You can also go for chicken breast instead of pork. In general, lean beef is good for you in very small amounts.
7. Eat more fish, especially deep sea fish. If you are not someone to eat fish regularly then investigate Omega 3 capsules that you can easily add into your diet every day.
Apart from diet, exercises like deep breathing and cardiovascular exercises like swimming, cycling, climbing and jogging are very helpful. Exercise regularly and you will see the beneficial results for yourself.
Overcoming your hypertension is that easy. All you need is stress reduction, physical exercise and a good diet. So, use these natural methods instead of going for any kind of medications. You will enjoy a lowering of your blood pressure and improved general health.
Warren Tattersall has been a full time nutritional consultant for over a decade and works with people all over the world to help them improve their health, increase their personal energy levels and to use supplements to assist with diet related health issues.
This site has many helpful tips about nutrition and free health plans to reduce your high blood pressure and help you with a healthy heart. Not only will you get valuable :cardiovascular problems health tips about fish oil for cardiovascular health.
To have a free personal consultation with him to learn how incorporating nutritional supplements may improve your health concerns just visit “The Health Success Site” and download the free health report available there, or email warren@TheHealthSuccessSite.com to request a personal one-on-one consultation by email or phone.