Smoothie Recipes Collection
Vegetarian Protein Shake Recipe
In a blender, combine the following:
1 tsp of bee pollen
1-2 Tbs of honey, or sweeten to taste
1/2 whole lemon -- rind, seeds, and all
Strawberries, when available
Put all the above in 1/2 to 2 cup water, depending on how thin you like your drink. Then blend it all to the desired consistency.
Healthy Avocado Smoothie Recipe
1 medium or large ripe avocado
1 1/2 cup fresh pineapple
1 Tbs honey
1 1/2 cup orange juice
2 tsp lime juice (optional)
1/4 tsp coconut flavoring
2 ice cubes
Peel and slice avocado and pineapple into small chunks. Crush ice with the orange juice. Combine with rest of ingredients and puree in blender until smooth.
Health Nut Milk Shake
3/4 cup almonds, soaked 2-8 hours or
3/4 cup cashews, soaked 1-2 hours
4 dates, soaked 1-2 hours (save soak water)
3-4 peeled frozen bananas
3 cups cold filtered water or apple juice
1 tsp non-alcoholic vanilla extract
2 Tbs raw carob powder
A few fresh berries
1 tsp ground cinnamon
In blender, combine nuts, dates and water or juice until smooth.
Break frozen banana into pieces, add to mixture and blend until smooth.
Add one or more optional flavors if desired.
Pour into glasses. Serves 4.
Soymilk turns this fabulous classic smoothie into a creamy treat.
Adding soy powder boosts the protein to 23 grams.
1 medium banana, sliced and frozen -
6 strawberries, frozen
(or try a similar amount of another berry, like blueberry, raspberry or cherry) -
2 tablespoons of frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed -
1 cup White Wave Silk Vanilla Soymilk In blender
combine banana, strawberries and orange juice concentrate.
Add White Wave Silk Vanilla Soymilk and blend until smooth and creamy.
Serve immediately. Per serving: 170 calories; 5 grams protein; 2 grams total fat (0 grams saturated fat); 36 carbohydrates; 0 cholesterol; 45 milligrams sodium; 3 grams fiber
ROOTIE TOOTIE BANANA SMOOTHIE Fruit Drink
½ sandwich bag frozen bananas
1-2 cups any other fruit you have handy, frozen or not
1 small tub yogurt
milk if needed
Put about 1 ½ cups ice into a blender. Blend until pieces are about 1/3 inch across at biggest. Add yogurt and blend a bit more. Add bananas and other fruit slowly, a couple pieces at a time, and blend in between adding them. Add more ice, or add milk if needed to adjust consistency.
BAHAMA MAMA SMOOTHIE
1/4 cup tofu
1 1/2 cups tropical V-8 Splash or other pineapple/citrus blend
1/4 cup plain non fat yogurt
Frozen strawberries, pineapple, and mango water or soy milk to taste/consistency
3 or 4 baby carrots (you'll never know they're in there!)
1 tbs. wheat germ or 4-5 almonds
Blend all ingredients in blender until smooth.
BANANA BERRY SMOOTHIE
1/2 cup blueberries
1 cup plain yogurt
Peel bananas, slice and place on a cookie sheet. Put in freezer and freeze until solid. Remove from freezer and place in blender. Slice berries and add to blender. Pour in yoghurt. Blend until smooth. Pour into glass and serve.
BANANA BERRY SMOOTHIE RECIPE
1/4 cup orange juice
1/2 cup plain, low-fat yogurt
1/2 small, peeled ripe banana
1/4 cup stemmed, sliced strawberries
honey to taste
1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla soy protein powder
Place all the ingredients in a blender. Blend on high speed until smooth.
CINNAMON BANANA SMOOTHIE RECIPES
In a blender combine:
1/4 c plain yogurt (Vanilla is good, but choose flavor depending on your taste)
1/4 c skim milk
A splash of vanilla
A dash of cinnamon
4 ice cubes
Blend to desired consistency. Substitute whatever fruit is in season or even use something like canned peaches. I usually double the recipe above, but these are the original measurements.
BANANA CREAMA SMOOTHIE
½ cup natural yogurt
2 cups milk
2 teaspoons pure vanilla essence
Slice banana and put into a blender. Add ½ cup milk, yogurt and vanilla. Blend until banana is mashed. Add remaining milk and blend until smooth. Pour into glasses.
FRUIT BANANA SMOOTHIE RECIPES
1 cup orange juice
2 cups plain low-fat yogurt
4 small bananas
honey to taste
Place all the ingredients in a blender. Blend on high speed until smooth.
BANANA LIME SUBLIME SMOOTHIE
2 cups limeade
1 cup lime sherbet
3 Tbs. coconut milk
1 cup ice
Pour all liquid ingredients into the blender. Add all frozen ingredients. Blend at MIX setting for 30 seconds then blend at SMOOTH setting until smooth. While the machine is running, move the stir stick around counter-clockwise to aid mixing. Serve immediately. Each recipe serves 3-5.
BANANA MOLASSES SMOOTHIE
5 pitted prunes
1 medium banana, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
2 cups low-fat vanilla soymilk
1 tablespoon blackstrap molasses
1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
3 ice cubes
Place prunes in small bowl and cover with hot tap water. Let rest for 15 minutes or until plump. Drain. Combine plumped prunes and remaining ingredients in blender and whip until smooth.
BANANA OAT SMOOTHIE
1 Cup Milk
1 Packet Instant Oatmeal, Regular Flavor
1 Whole Banana, Cut In Chunks
1 Cup Orange Juice
Combine all ingredients in a blender. Cover and blend on high speed for 1 min.
Banana Smoothie Recipes #1 Pick
BANANA ORANGE SMOOTHIE
1 8-ounce container nonfat cherry yogurt
1 banana, peeled, cut into pieces
1 orange, peeled, white pith removed, cut into segments
8 frozen dark cherries
6 frozen strawberries
Combine ingredients in blender. Blend on medium speed until smooth. Dividebetween 2 glasses.
BANANA PEACH SMOOTHIE
1 cup mashed ripe bananas -- (about 2 large), -- frozen
1 cup peach nectar
1/2 cup low-fat milk
Place all ingredients in blender. Cover and blend about 30 seconds or until smooth. Serve immediately over ice cubes. Serves 2.
BANANA SOY SMOOTHIE
3/4 cup soy milk
1/2 cup soft silken tofu
4 bananas, frozen
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon carob powder
Combine soy milk and tofu in blender. Add bananas, honey, vanilla extract, and carob powder. Blend until smooth.
Banana Smoothie Recipes #2 Pick
BANANA STRAWBERRY ORANGE
1 handful of strawberries
1 cup vanilla yogurt
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup orange juice
Handful of ice cubes
Put it all in the blender. Serves 3.
MORE SMOOTHIE RECIPES- for Herbalife Formula #1:
• Vanilla, Chocolate or Berry Powder with water, plus ice.
• Vanilla, Chocolate or Berry Powder with Fresh Orange Juice.
• Vanilla or Berry Powder with Fresh Grapefruit Juice, plus 1/4 cup Fresh/Frozen Mango.
• Vanilla or Berry Powder with Fresh Orange Juice, plus 2 tablespoons Passionfruit Pulp.
• Vanilla or Berry Powder with Fresh Orange Juice, plus 1/2 Banana
• Vanilla or Berry Powder with Fresh Apple Juice and a pinch of Cinnamon.
• Vanilla or Chocolate Powder with *Soy Milk and a pinch of Coffee.
• Vanilla Powder with *Soy Milk plus 1/2 Banana and a pinch of Nutmeg.
• Vanilla or Berry Powder with water, plus 1/2 an Apple, 1/2 Mandarin and 2 Dates.
• Vanilla or Berry Powder with water, plus 1 Kiwi fruit and 1/2 Banana.
• Vanilla Powder with Carrot Juice, plus 1/2 an Apple.
• Vanilla or Berry Powder with *Soy Milk, plus 1/4 cup Mango and 1/2 Banana.
• Vanilla Powder with Watermelon Juice, plus 1/2 cup Pineapple Juice.
• Vanilla or Berry Powder with Apple Juice, plus 2 Kiwi fruit.
• Vanilla or Berry Powder with Fresh Orange Juice, plus 1/2 Peach, 1/2 Nectarine, 1/2 Apricot.
• Vanilla or Berry Powder with *Soy Milk, plus 1 Peach and 2 dried Figs.
• Vanilla Powder with Vegetable Juice Cocktail, plus Fresh Herbs.
• Vanilla, Berry or Chocolate Powder with *Soy Milk, plus 1/2 cup Frozen Berries.
• Vanilla Powder with *Soy Milk, plus 1 Pear, 1 tablespoon Almond Meal, 1 tablespoon Wheatgerm.
• Vanilla Powder with Apple Juice, plus 1/4 cup Grapes and 1/2 cup Pineapple Juice
• Vanilla or Berry Powder with low fat fruit Yoghurt.
• Vanilla or Berry Powder with fat free Vitari (frozen fruit dessert).
• Vanilla, Berry or Chocolate Powder with *Soy Milk, plus 1/2 Banana.
• Vanilla or Chocolate Powder with *Soy Milk and a pinch of Nutmeg.
• Vanilla or Berry Powder with *Soy Milk, plus 1/2 Apple, 2 tablespoons Passionfruit Pulp.
• Vanilla or Berry Powder with *Soy Milk, plus 1/2 cup Pear.
• Vanilla or Berry Powder with Watermelon Juice.
• Vanilla or Berry Powder in Tomato Juice and a pinch of Pepper.
• Vanilla or Berry Powder added to Diet soup after serving.
• Any flavour powder sprinkled over low fat/sugar Cereal.
a. If Fresh Juice is not available use commercial Unsweetened Juice.
b. Use a little Apple Juice concentrate for extra sweetness.
c. You can add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of Thermojetics beverage to the shakes.
d. You can add Herbal Aloe to the shakes.
e. Use low fat Soy Milk for weight loss shakes. Whole fat Soy Milk can be used to increase weight, for high-energy shakes or body building shakes.
*Rice Milk, *Oat Milk, *Soy Milk or *Goat Milk may be used.
IMPORTANT: Other forms of milk may slow down results or cause Diarrhea or Constipation.
* Waste removal
* Weight loss
Best used as a preventative and is excellent for people with low immunity or who suffer from a compromised elimination system due to disease, medication or surgery.