Protein Meal Replacement Drinks for Easy Discipline Weight Loss
When it comes to dieting, all discipline flies out the window. It gets even harder as you age because you may feel that your body couldn’t possibly look worse than it does now. If you really want to strive for a healthy-looking body, know that it’s never too late. One tip you may want to keep in mind is to adjust your timing. If you eat your lunch early and are starving and binging come dinner time, you may want to push the clock further. You can start with a few minutes each day and move further until your lunch is late. Staggering your meals will help you make a smoother transition. Make sure that you also get a good mix of proteins and carbohydrates in your every meal.
Chew slowly. It takes about 15 to 20 minutes for the food you eat to reach the end of your intestine where some of the satiety hormones are released. These hormones are your friends because if you give them a chance to work, they’ll make sure to signal your brain to pass up on dessert. You’ll be surprised at just how much control you have if you just give yourself time. Also, know when to drop your work. Acknowledging deadlines make you grab for the nearest pack of junk. This may seem good enough reason to binge, but reality is, you become unhealthy if you continue to give in to your hunger pangs. If you recognize that it’s stress and not hunger, you might be more likely to reach for the veggie sticks instead of the chips. If you’re still craving, step away from work. Focusing on your food, rather than the source of your stress, will help keep you from mindlessly downing whatever’s within easy reach.
Also, here are foods that help satisfy you for long periods of time:
1. Eggs: they’ve been called the perfect protein. Those who eat a lot of protein in their diet are believed to consume a lot less calories.
2. Oatmeal: this is the most satisfying breakfast cereal around, providing more protein per serving than any other grain as well as a good dose of fiber. Pour in some low fat dairy such as yogurt or skim milk. This should make you feel full all morning.
3. Beans: their high fiber content is key. And you are very well aware of the fact that high-fiber foods are processed slower and last longer in the stomach, resulting in the feeling of fullness long after they’ve been eaten.
4. Fish: your last piece of tuna or salmon sashimi may send you calling for Chinese delivery after you finish, but cooked white fish ought to keep you full. For best results, steam or grill thick white fish for your main meals.
5. Apple: one a day can keep you healthy and full, and high water content may just be the reason. Foods that contain water have more bulk and a lower energy density. This means that you get more for less calories.
6. Salad: this adds to the meal that keeps you full with fewer caloric count.
7. Meal replacement protein drinks: these are a convenient and fast way to get a calorie controlled meal without the weighing and measuring. Being high protein as well, they fill you up and stop hunger cravings while also providing you with your daily vitamins and minerals in a balanced meal.
You can learn more on this site about these protein drinks and how you can add them to your healthy diet. Order from here and they will be delivered to your door in a convenient 30 day supply!
Warren Tattersall has been a full time nutritional consultant for over a decade and works with people all over the world to help them improve their health, increase their personal energy levels and to use supplements to assist with diet related health issues.
If you are desperate to lose weight quickly and looking for a safe and natural rapid weight loss program that is also convenient and affordable, you should check this site out, and also get the healthy weight loss answers you have been looking for. Remember to grab your free diet tips ebook downloads as well while you are there!
To have a free personal consultation with him to learn how incorporating nutritional supplements may improve your health concerns just visit “The Health Success Site” and download the free health report available there, or email warren@TheHealthSuccessSite.com to request a personal one-on-one consultation by email or phone.