Natural Remedies for High Blood Pressure
Even though hypertension should always be treated by a doctor, many people still like to find natural remedies for their high blood pressure.
If your blood pressure is not terribly high it may be quite possible to take some natural remedies and get it down rather than going onto prescription medication that can often have quite bad side effects such as kidney problems and fatigue.
The thing is that not everybody is affected by these side- effects and so the pills are deemed safe by the experts.
There are many herbal remedies lifestyle changes that can bring down high blood pressure. Much depends on the cause of it.
Simply taking on a less stressful job, taking up a leisure time pursuit that you enjoy and exercising more can have a very beneficial effect on hypertension.
A brisk walk in the morning or afternoon is often all that is needed to make that blood pressure go down.
Herbal supplements, vitamins and spices can all have a positive effect on hypertension.
Here are some more natural remedies to control your blood pressure.
* Use Omega 3 fish oil capsules daily.
* Take a small amount of dark chocolate once a day.
* Drinking red wine in moderation can also help.
* Drinking coconut water is said to help reduce high blood pressure.
* A few tablespoons of apple cider vinegar per day.
* Vitamin D helps to lower the blood pressure and fights flu too.
* Aloe Vera, Hibiscus tea and cayenne pepper combo.
* Losing weight will often help a person to lose their high blood pressure.
* Garlic – it also helps to break up cholesterol and boost the immune system.
* Black cohosh
* Calcium and magnesium and herbs that are rich in calcium all help to lower high blood pressure.
It is a good idea to take your chosen supplements for the reduction of high blood pressure with the knowledge of your doctor.
Because this health problem can kill you if left without treatment it is always wise to get a monitor to use at home so that you can keep a check on your blood pressure levels.
If your natural remedies are not working it is wise to take that prescription medication immediately.
You may also want to take it as well as your supplements to see what happens.
It could be that you can get my on a lesser dose of prescription medication if you take natural remedies for high blood pressure as well.
If you are looking for information on nutrition products for more energy or for weight control you can send a note to at this link: Contact Us and we will reply to you.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit *YOUR* health story.