Natural cure for low blood pressure
Low blood pressure happens when the blood flow to the brain and other vital organs falls short, due to low pressure in the blood.
Some common causes of low blood pressure are dehydration, heavy meal, severe infection, heart attack, heart failure or pregnancy.
You will notice some common sign and symptoms like dizziness, lack of concentration, nausea, blurred vision and many more.
You have the option of scientific answers for low blood pressure that you should investigate with your doctor if you have not already, Using Omega 3 fatty acids, fish oils, is likely to help as well, but there are things you can do in your everyday life that can make a difference.
- Home Remedies for Low Blood Pressure
• Drink as much water as you can. Dehydration minimizes the blood volume which causes the drop in pressure. Drink one glass of water per hour; this would help to keep your body hydrated.
• Keep your knees flexed as this helps in bringing the pressure back to normal.
• As you warm-up before exercising it is very important to cool down after exercising. Stopping in the middle of an exercise routine can drop your pressure, so avoid it.
• Drinking alcoholic beverages does not help the low blood pressure condition. Drink healthy juices or any non-alcoholic drinks which can make your life healthy and lot less complicated.
• Salt is good for low blood pressure. You can increase your salt intake, but this increase in salt may vary from person to person.
• While sleeping keep your head elevated as this may help to adapt to an upright position.
• Be health conscious and do stretching exercises which helps to keep a tab on the pressure level. You can squeeze your fists and pump your stomach a few times to help this problem.
• A larger meal causes the blood to rush towards the digestive area leading to insufficient supply of blood to other organs. Emphasis on smaller meals, as this would help to provide proper flow of blood in the entire body.
• Take a walk after your meals. This helps in bringing the blood pressure level to normal.
• Ginseng is a Chinese root, even though its benefits are still unclear, it has been said that it helps in improving low blood pressure.
• Soak 10 small raisins in bowl of water overnight. Chew each raisin at least 30 times before swallowing it. Continue doing this for a month.
• Soak 5 pieces of almond in water and keep it overnight. Grind them to make a smooth paste and mix it in glass of milk. Boil the almond and milk paste. Drink it warm.
Warren Tattersall has been a full time nutritional consultant for over a decade and works with people all over the world to help them improve their health, increase their personal energy levels and to use supplements to assist with diet related health issues.
This site has many helpful tips about nutrition and free health plans to reduce your high blood pressure and help you with a healthy heart. Not only will you get valuable cardiovascular problems health tips about fish oil for cardiovascular health, but you can also get free A-Z of Heart Health ebook download from here:TheHealthSuccessSite.com
To have a free personal consultation with him to learn how incorporating nutritional supplements may improve your health concerns just visit “The Health Success Site” and download the free health report available there, or email warren@TheHealthSuccessSite.com to request a personal one-on-one consultation by email or phone.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit *YOUR* health story.