Muscular strength translates to more youthful function.
Back to Top of your health online page
A health article fromYour Health Online the A to Z directory of dealing with Health Problems & nutritional Self Care Strategies
As you get older, muscle power preserves two of your greatest freedoms: mobility and independence.
If you think about it keeping your independence is the biggest prize. It’s what elders value above all else. And there’s another kind of power that keeps you independent: cash.
After retirement, having reliable cash flow can mean the difference between enjoying your golden years and living with your children, penniless and dependent.
Fitness expert Ryan Lee has a way to get both. And it’s a lot easier than it sounds. By taking elements from my PACE program, and a proven strategy for profiting online, Ryan created the Millionaire Workout.
I’ve known Ryan for years and his ideas work. I’ve worked with him on parts of his workout routines and they get real results. He’s one of the Internet pioneers who wrote a simple e-book and made millions.
You can do it too. You don’t need any experience or special education to do it. In a few easy steps, you’ll turn your knowledge, skills or hobbies into a stream of steady income. And it works 24 hours a day. You can make sales while you sleep.
• You can work from anywhere.
• You can launch a new business with almost no start up money.
• Your customers can buy your products and services no matter where they live.
The Internet makes it possible. And Ryan helps you get into great shape while you’re doing it. Applying the progressivity of PACE to body weight exercises, Ryan has an easy-to-follow plan for giving “six-pack abs to a seven-figure earner.”
One of his routines takes just 12 minutes. You do three simple movements at four minutes each. Here’s a set you can do right now.
Start with the wall pushup:
1. Stand facing a wall, with you feet hip-width apart and your toes about two feet out from the wall.
2. Place your hands on the wall, shoulder-width apart or slightly wider.
3. Bend your elbows as you lower your chest toward the wall.
4. Once your elbows are bent about 90 degrees, push back out to the starting position and repeat.
Progress to the modified pushup. This is like a regular pushup but it’s a little easier:
1. Get into pushup position with your weight resting on your knees and hands. (A regular pushup would start with the weight on the tips of your toes and your hands.) Your body should form a straight line from your neck to knees.
2. Lower your chest toward the floor.
3. Push back up to the starting position and repeat.
Move on to a regular pushup:
1. Get into pushup position with your palms on the floor, shoulder-width apart or slightly wider and your arms straight. Your hands are in line with your shoulders and your fingers point straight ahead. Your body is aligned from neck to ankles and your feet are hip-width apart. Your weight rests on your hands and toes.
2. Lower your body until your chest is four to eight inches from the floor, keeping the same alignment.
3. Push back up to the starting position, with your body staying aligned from neck to ankles. It takes a lot of effort from your mid-body muscles to achieve and maintain perfect form, which is why the pushup doubles as a core exercise.
BACK TO “Your Health Online”
the A to Z directory of dealing with Health Problems & Self Care Strategies for natural remedies to your health issues.
Even when we try to eat well, we're disadvantaged. The nutritional content of most food has been compromised over the years, not only by deficient soils and modern production, transportation, storage and processing methods, but also by the enormous amounts of chemical and artificial substances added to promote growth, storage life, taste and appearance.
It's for this reason that more and more medical authorities are advocating the use of vitamin and mineral supplements. However, finding them in the right combination can be both confusing and costly.
The nutrition products I am going to recommend you make use of knowledge gained from the botanical world's 6,000 year history. They incorporated health building nutritional herbs with the best modern technology to help our bodies cleanse and detoxify so that the cells - the tiniest living units - can be as fully nourished as possible.
This allows the cells to grow, repair and to perform their functions with the best possible efficiency so that we feel and look better and are more able to prevent and fight disease. Once the body begins to clear itself of toxins it can more efficiently absorb nutrition.
Further reading through our articles on health issues will give you a body of information that will help you decide what options you have to deal with the underlying causes of your problem through giving your body the nutrition products that will assist you body to heal from the inside out.
You can visit our health food products page here: Herbalife Health Nutrition Supplements and learn more about our core nutrition program, the Cellular Nutrition Advanced Program and also check out these targeted products, Florafiber to replace your healthy flora and Aloe Vera Juice to help cleanse your system.
We wish you well in your search for solutions to this problem and your movement towards better health in all areas.
Subscribe to “Your Health Success” newsletter