Minerals that Help to Prevent Aging

There are a great many different nutrients needed by the body for optimal health and to slow down the aging process. These nutrient regenerate old or damaged cells, nerves and heal damaged tissues, allowing us to be in good health – at least, most of the time.

Minerals such as sodium, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, chlorine, sulphur, and magnesium, play a large part in keeping us healthy.

These seven would make up around 90% or our mineral requirements while the remaining 10% is made up from trace minerals.

Illness and aging are the result if we do not have the right amount of minerals and trace minerals in our bodies. A lack of copper tends to make the skin sag and droop, adding to that aged appearance.

It therefore holds true that if there is no lack of copper those signs will not be present.

Our bodies are amazing works of art and much goes on unseen and unknown by us.

For instance, magnesium regulates the amount of calcium in each body cell so that it does not have a toxic effect. Once the work of the calcium is done, the magnesium ejects what is left over.

If there is not enough magnesium and selenium in our bodies they become prone to heart disease. That will certainly make us look and feel older than we are.

Zinc is another essential mineral. The brain needs adequate supplies of it to even develop properly.

Dyslexia is thought to be the result of a lack of zinc at a certain stage of development. Infertility can be caused by a lack of magnesium, zinc and copper.

In addition, zinc helps to lessen the duration and symptoms of colds and flu. So it plays an important part in keeping us healthy and thus, feeling and looking younger.

Another mineral that is important is chromium which gives us energy and a youthful look. It helps the glucose we need for energy to be transported all around the body. Without it, that glucose is converted into fat and stored so that we gain weight.

Chromium is sourced from brewer’s yeast, kidney and liver products, but these usually do not supply enough. Supplements can be taken and should be of chromium picolinate that will not build up in the body.

This will very likely help you to lose weight and give you energy, both of which are anti-aging.

Potassium is another essential mineral that keeps us healthy and helps us to look younger through good health. Even a small lack can soon see various diseases rear their ugly heads.

It also helps to ensure that there is no over-supply or lack of other nutrients so can be considered a regulator.

Learn more about your health online when you read the rest of our information here about: Anti Aging tips to stay younger longer

** Further reading through our articles on health issues will give you a body of information that will help you decide what options you have to deal with the underlying causes of your problem through giving your body the nutrition products that will assist you body to heal from the inside out.

We wish you well in your search for solutions to this problem and your movement towards better health in all areas.

Contact Us if you would like a private consultation with us about your health online.

Back-to-Directory BACK TO “Your Health Online”
the A to Z directory of dealing with Health Problems & Self Care Strategies for natural remedies to your health issues.


Back to Top of your health online page
Subscribe to “Your Health Success” newsletter
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy |Disclaimer | Free Health Book

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit *YOUR* health story.

Back-to-Directory BACK TO “Your Health Online”
the A to Z directory of dealing with Health Problems & Self Care Strategies for natural remedies to your health issues.

Subscribe to get your weekly "Health Success Magazine" with a new complete & comprehensive Health Report in every edition!

to “Your Health Success”
our weekly F’R’E’E’ Newsletter

If you would like a free no-obligation private consultation or to contact Warren Tattersall for more information, please click here >> Contact Us

We wish you well in your search for healthy diet solutions and your movement towards better health in all areas.
Click the books above to learn more about how we treat CFS naturally, to get your life back!

You will find many assorted Health Reports available for download free to you on this website!

Our free Health Success Reports are each available for you to download when you subscribe to receive them and their 7 part eCourse.

You can unsubscribe at any time, but we are sure you will want to receive all the email lessons of these informative ecourses.

Read more HERE to select the REPORT subjects of most interest (or concern) to you.