How To Look 5 Years Younger!
How is this possible? By taking steps to improve your overall health and well-being so you will look and feel younger as you get older. Good nutrition, exercise, sleep, sun protection and a good skincare routine can help you maintain your youthful appearance and well-being at all stages of your life.
Your skin is the most visible indicator of your general health and the condition of your skin is often the first signal of illness nor nutrition problems.
Sallow, dull or blotchy skin often reflects a disease or nutritional deficiency. A vibrant glowing complexion reflects a state of good general health.
Your skin needs protection both inside and out. Inner and outer nutrition are really two sides of the same coin.
It makes sense to nourish the body within to obtain the correct balance of nutrients, because a healthy body is reflected in healthy skin.
A correct balance of vitamins and minerals is essential for a wonderful, vibrant, healthy glow to your skin.
Eating plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables and using a high quality multivitamin supplement can do wonders for your appearance.
Your skin also needs specific nourishing. Skin also needs protection from damaging environmental conditions like exposure to sun, wind and pollution.
This is why a regular skin care regime is so essential at any age. Our skin is the barrier that shields us from:
· Physical impact such as pressure and knocks
· Thermal influences from heat and cold
· Environment effects, such as chemicals, the sun’s UV radiation and bacteria. The skin contains secretions that can kill bacteria and the pigment melanin which provides a chemical defence against ultraviolet light.
To maintain healthy, glowing skin ensure:
· Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day to hydrate and cleanse your skin
· Wear sunscreen on all exposed areas throughout all seasons
· Eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables
· Top up with a good quality vitamin and mineral supplement
· Be vigilant with a morning and evening cleansing, toning and moisturizing routine
Learn more in our section here about healthy skincare and the most popular treatment for Anti-Aging Skin Care and also get your free report about skincare to prevent aging and wrinkles.
Warren Tattersall has been a full time nutritional consultant for over a decade and works with people all over the work to help them improve their health issues, including skin care, with inner and outer nutrition programs
Contact Us if you would like a no obligation free private consultation with Warren about your health.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit *YOUR* health story.