How to Cure Acne Naturally - 5 Simple Ways
Enlisted here are some ways on how to cure acne naturally. It’s not most of the time that we have the budget for maintaining a clear and healthy skin. For some people, getting facial sessions or buying expensive anti-acne facial products are just a norm, but for some, its not. But one thing’s for sure, acne outbreak can affect anybody. So for those who does not want to spend tons and tons of money just to maintain a smooth zit-free skin, follow these simple steps that would definitely make your appearance a la Hollywood star.
1. Use facial soaps specifically designed for acne. Nowadays, there are sulfur-based soaps that are made to heal and dry acne fast. Wash your face at least two times every day. First wash should be done in the morning when you wake up and second, at night before you sleep. No matter how tiring your whole day might have been, don’t forget to clean your face before you snooze to unclog your pores of all the pollutants you faced. However, consistently washing your face every now and then can actually trigger the sebaceous glands to create more sebum, thus, making it more prone to acne outbreak.
2. Drink enough water every day. If possible, go on for a juice or water fasting. This is the easiest way on how to cure acne naturally. It is not really a hassle doing so. Offices and schools now have water stations so you don’t need to carry a bottled one when you go to your place of work everyday. Drinking liquids is essential in everybody’s over all health. It is also responsible for carrying toxins out of the body that causes pimple and other acne flare-ups. Although you might need a few trips to the washroom, it is actually worth it.
3. To cure acne naturally is as simple as not picking or squeezing your zits. It is really quite tempting but touching the affected area, especially you have unclean hands, can increase the production of sebum. Once a pimple or blackheads were squeezed, the membranes below the skin are actually ruptured making the sebum spread underneath the skin and causing infection.
4. Try to engage in activities such as yoga, gym trips on any form of exercise. You may eliminate toxins with these activities through sweating. Detoxification is the key. This is not a healthy way on how to cure acne naturally but would give you a fit and stronger body as well.
5. Change you pillow case after two days. Your pillow cover absorbs all the oil and dirt as you lay down on it every day. Keep you sheets clean to prevent reapplication of the grime and oil that would surely result to even more acne outbreak.
Acne is just like any other form of disease than can be cured without the help of medicines and drugs or expensive products for that matter. Just follow these simple ways on how to cure acne naturally and you are on to a clear and healthier looking skin.
Learn more in our section here about healthy skincare and the treatment of Acne Vulgaris
Warren Tattersall has been a full time nutritional consultant for over a decade and works with people all over the work to help them improve their health issues, including skin care, with inner and outer nutrition programs
Contact Us if you would like a no obligation free private consultation with Warren about your health.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit *YOUR* health story.