Five Ways to Build Muscle Effectively
If you want to build muscle effectively, there are a few ways you can add efficiency and get good results from your regimen. Here are five ways you can build muscle more effectively when you’re ready to add bulk to your frame. Back to Top of your health online page
1. Drink water. You’ve probably always been told to drink at least 8-10 glasses of water each day. But when you’re working to build more muscle, you need to drink even more. Muscle is 70% water and you need to keep it hydrated in order to build it.
If you’re not much of a water drinker, now is the time to become one. Try carrying a water bottle with you so that you can drink it all day. If you don’t like the flavor of water try adding a squirt of lemon or lime to give it a fresh taste.
2. Choose short, strenuous workouts. Instead of spending all day at the gym, you should be able to get in and out in a hour with better results. If you over train your muscles, you’ll actually prevent your body from being able to build new muscle.
A one hour session should be more than enough to help you gain muscle and it also allows you to enjoy the rest of your day.
3. Rest after you exercise. You don’t need to work out every day. In fact, if you don’t take time to rest your body can’t lay down new muscle tissue. After a tough work out give your body time to rest. That doesn’t mean just staying away from the gym, it also means practicing relaxation.
You also need to get a good night’s sleep. This is the time when your body produces growth hormone that helps you to build muscle tissue.
4. Focus on your form. It does no good to go to the gym if you’re not going to perform proper exercise when you get there. You need to be in control of the weight you’re lifting and be able to extend into a full range of motion.
If you can’t do those things, you may need to use less weight or get help from a professional to help you figure out what you’re doing wrong. Bouncing or jerking your weights is of no benefit when it comes to building muscle.
5. Fuel your body properly. When you add a strenuous weight training program you use a lot of energy. If you don’t give your body enough calories, you won’t have energy to build muscle. Most men who weigh train need around 3,500 calories a day to maintain muscle growth.
You can build muscle effectively without having to live at the gym when you follow these five simple tips and work smarter.
Learn more about your health online when you read the rest of our information here about: Body Building guide to exercise and nutrition
You can visit our products page here for the top athletes SPORTS NUTRITION PACK:
Contact Us if you would like a private consultation with us about your health online.
BACK TO “Your Health Online”
the A to Z directory of dealing with Health Problems & Self Care Strategies for natural remedies to your health issues.
Subscribe to “Your Health Success” newsletter
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Body Building Directory.