Do It the Natural Way: Bodybuilding Program Nutrition Guide
Bodybuilding supplements are optional for anyone who wishes to obtain a body packed with muscles. Bodybuilding supplements is a definite classification of “nutritional supplements” which aims to aid the increase of muscle mass. Some examples of bodybuilding supplements are protein, multi-vitamin, ZMA, and growth hormone.
There are some who contradicts the use of bodybuilding supplements. Others are encouraging bodybuilders to try the natural way of increasing muscle mass without the use of a supplement.
1. Proper diet.
Proper diet and nourishment is needed for you to obtain a thriving bodybuilding plan. It will serve no good to you and your body if you tire yourself with rigorous training yet hunger yourself from nutrients which your body needs.
Maintaining a diet when you are on a bodybuilding program is essential. Again, you do not need to go on a “hunger-strike.” What you need to do is eat smaller yet frequent meals/snacks all through the day. It is also important to regulate the amount of food you will be consuming. Some bodybuilding experts recommend that 40% of your meal should be composed of carbohydrates, the other 40% is to be set aside for protein and the remaining 20% are for “good fats.”
Exercise is the most ultimate task you need to undergo if you intend to have a bodybuilder’s physique.
You are not to concentrate in one type of exercise. There are several types of bodybuilding exercises that you need to undertake so that you will gain lean muscle mass. Some recommended exercises to undertake are:
- Isolation exercise – this type of exercise involves only one “joint movement.” A Bicep curl is an example of this type of exercise.
- Multi-joint exercise – this type of exercise is believed to increase muscle mass as well as heighten fat reduction.
- Free-weight exercise – this type of exercise lets your body move through your exercising space.
The type of exercises you should undertake will sometimes depend on your body type. It is best to consult a bodybuilding trainer concerning what exercises to do. If you have been given “exercises assignment” then you need to:
- Obtain a training journal. By doing so, you will be able to track your development.
- Provide “workout intensity” every time you perform training.
- Keep up with your schedule. It is recommended that you should not miss any “training day.” Missing a day on bodybuilding will cost you a lot.
Who said that you need to do bodybuilding training twenty-four hours a day? Even though you workout that much, you will never achieve a good bodybuilder’s physique without obtaining rest.
Rest is an essential part of bodybuilding which is overlooked by many. Studies show that during sleep, muscle growth happens. It is also a time to recover all the lost-energy during workouts. It is best to follow the recommended sleep time which is at least eight hours a day.
It is also important to do necessary steps to get a good night sleep such as:
- Prepare your sleeping area the way you are comfortable with. However, it is best if the room is dim and cool.
- If there are unpreventable noises in your environment, it is best to use earplugs.
- Cut on substances with caffeine.
- Inform your housemates the need for you to get a good sleep.
With the above-mentioned factors equipped with discipline and perseverance, you will be able to achieve a bodybuilder’s physique without even using supplements.
Warren Tattersall has been a full time nutritional consultant for over a decade and works with people all over the world to help them improve their health, increase their personal energy levels and to use supplements to assist with diet related health issues.
If you are taking supplements to build muscle and working out on body building routines, or are desperate to lose weight quickly and looking for a safe and natural rapid weight loss program that is also convenient and affordable, you should check this site out, and also get the healthy weight loss answers you have been looking for. Remember to grab your free diet tips ebook downloads as well while you are there!
To have a free personal consultation with him to learn how incorporating nutritional supplements may improve your health concerns just visit “The Health Success Site” and download the free health report available there, or email warren@TheHealthSuccessSite.com to request a personal one-on-one consultation by email or phone.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit *YOUR* health story.