9 Super Foods to Help Weight Loss
Eating some foods can actually help you to lose weight. Eating more and losing weight has got to be a great choice for anyone who is trying to lose a few pounds, so here are some of the super foods which can actually help with your weight loss goals.
1. Apples - the perfect snack on the go. Apples are seriously good for you and can help with weight loss problems. They are also packed with antioxidants which can help to combat the "apple shape" or an excess of belly fat. If you want to lose weight you can start by munching an apple every day.
2. Steak - just so long as it's lean this can also help you to lose weight. Organic beef is the healthiest variety of them all. Steak should be grilled or broiled and served with plenty of crisp salad or veggies.
3. Eggs - and I mean all of the eggs - the yolk and the white, just leave the shell. Poached, boiled, omelets and scrambled eggs all make the perfect way to start the day but if you don't have the time to cook in the mornings make a tortilla or frittata on the weekends and eat the slices throughout the week.
4. Kale - is another super food which can help you achieve your weight loss goals. There are only 34 calories in a cup of raw, chopped kale but plenty of calcium, iron and fiber.
5. Oats - are another super food which can help you to lose weight and make the perfect breakfast. All types of oats are healthy but steel-cut and rolled varieties are the best of the best. They make a great alternative to breadcrumbs when you're making meatballs.
6. Lentils - help to flatten the belly, and that's a fact. There are loads of different types of lentils but the yellow and red ones are the quickest to cook. They blend in with lots of different dishes thanks to their mild flavor yet can add plenty of texture and substance to lots of different meals.
7. Salmon - is great for your heart and great for your waistline. They are a brilliant source of Omega 3 which, among other things, helps to build muscle and the more muscle your body has the more calories it naturally burns. Wild salmon is the best choice if its available with fewer pollutants.
8. Blueberries - all berries are good for you and blue food is good for you so blueberries are double good for you when you are trying to lose weight. Why not think a little differently at breakfast time and instead of sprinkling a few blueberries onto your cereal simply sprinkle a little cereal onto a bowl of blueberries before adding the low fat yogurt or milk.
9. Avocado - some people worry about eating avocado when they are trying to lose weight because of the fat content but they really shouldn't, avocado really is a fantastic food for weight loss.
There are other foods which are also great for anyone who wants to lose weight but this is just a small sample of foods which you can eat more of and still lose weight - fantastic.
Are you fed up with being overweight and want to get serious and drop those pounds and keep them off? Our Free Weight Loss Report Reveals the fundamentals of losing weight the natural way .
If you would like to learn more about healthy ways to lose weight, and about the natural supplements that I recommend and use myself, just drop me a line here and you'll get a free consultation with Warren Tattersall... CONTACT ME - no obligation, we'll just have a chat about your weight and health goals and the best ways you can achieve them while improving your overall health.
Chia Seeds Weight Loss And How That Works
People are discovering the benefits of chia seeds as an effective solution to losing weight. A person gains weight when he consumes more calories than what he burns off. If he reduces his intake of calories, less weight will be gained. That is easy enough for everyone to understand, but actually trying to eat less is what many people find very difficult to do because food cravings can be so strong. This is where chia seeds can help.
These little seeds can help you lose your craving for snacks so that you will not put on those extra pounds. When chia seeds are exposed to water, they can absorb up to twelve times their weight in water. They expand and turn into a gel-like substance. When you drink a glass of water with a couple of tablespoons of chia seeds in it, the chia seeds will expand inside your stomach so that it will create a feeling of fullness in your stomach. You will no longer feel hungry. You lose that craving to eat.
Imagine that by consuming just a bit of chia seeds weight loss can be under control. This is a great solution for people who tend to have cravings for a snacks during the middle of day. During a long day working in the office or at home, it is common for someone to get the urge to reach for something that is high in sugar like cookies, or something high in fat and salt like chips. Those snacks pack in a bunch of calories and do not return much in terms of nutrients. All of those extra calories just stay in the body, and eventually they result in weight gain.
By drinking a glass of water with a couple of tablespoons of chia seeds added to it, you can go for hours without feeling hungry. Taking in chia seeds after you eat breakfast and after you eat lunch can help you go through your day without craving for a snack. You can reduce the portions of your meals and not feel like you have not eaten enough. By using chia seeds weight loss can finally be achieved.
Another benefit of chia seeds is that they are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, protein, dietary fiber and a range of vitamins and minerals. Since you will be eating less, you need to focus on foods that are dense in nutrients to get the most benefits out of every bite of your meal. Chia seeds fit into that.
Chia seeds are not expensive and they are not hard to find. You can find them in stores that sell health foods. Always look for raw or whole chia seeds to get the best results. You can sprinkle these seeds on top of a salad or soak them in water, then mix the gel into a smoothie. There are many delicious ways to incorporate chia seeds into your daily diet.
If you use chia seeds weight loss will no longer be a problem. This is a healthy way to curb your appetite and finally lose those unwanted pounds.