15 Great Ways To Lose Weight Fast
BACK TO THE WEIGHT LOSS INFORMATION PAGE
Want to lose weight fast? It's easy to say goodbye to 10 pounds of unwanted fat with these easy diet tips. Just pay attention to what you eat and be sure to have good tasting, fresh and healthy food including snacks, fill up on vegetables and keep your taste buds happy with fruit.
No need to make sacrifices! Just follow these simple guidelines to lose your first 10 pounds, last 10 pounds or give your weight loss program a boost when it seems to have stuttered to a halt. This is a balanced and flexible plan that you can use for as long as you want.
1. Keep a note of everything that you eat and drink. You do not need to estimate calories. Just write down what it was that you had and the approximate quantity. You will find that being more aware of what you are eating helps you to plan healthy meals and snacks.
2. Halve your intake of all pure or added fats. This means using half as much butter or spread on your bread, toast, muffins and potatoes; half the usual amount of mayonnaise or sauce on your salad; and half the oil in the frypan every time.
3. Limit treats containing sugar to three times per week. This includes chocolate, ice cream, desserts, cake, pastries, cookies, etc.
4. Include a lower fat source of protein at most meals: chicken, fish, beans, cottage cheese, or low fat yogurt. Have eggs, nuts and red meat occasionally but not every day.
5. Plan at least one lunch and dinner every week without meat or cheese. Build those meals around whole grains, vegetables and beans to increase fiber and reduce fat.
6. Reduce the fat content in your milk products. If you are currently drinking whole milk, reduce to 2% fat. From 2% reduce to 1%. Choose lower fat cheese and yogurt. When you buy yogurt, also check that it does not contain sugar.
7. Have at least two servings of fruit every day. This can be for dessert or snacks. Choose fruit that is in season.
8. Drink water instead of sodas, juices, milky drinks or alcohol. Avoid diet soda - the sweet taste only encourages you to crave sugar. Hot water with a slice of lemon can be very refreshing in the morning.
9. Include at least two servings of vegetables at lunch and dinner. If you are getting hungry, have more.
10. Eat slowly. The body is slow to register when you are full and it is easy to eat too much if you are racing through your meals.
11. Grated carrot makes a great snack. You will find that a grated carrot is much more filling than a whole carrot. Strange but true.
12. Use whole grains wherever possible. The fiber will give you a fuller feeling and also help your digestion.
13. Choose food that you can chew. Again this will increase your fiber intake, and the act of chewing will make you feel more satisfied too. This means eating fruit instead of drinking juice. If you have soup, make sure it is chunky.
14. Plan your meals and snacks ahead of time. Plan your shopping too - make a list of what you need and stick to it. If you just grab something when you are feeling hungry, you will probably choose high calorie food.
15. Always switch off the TV when you eat. That includes snacks as well as meals. Studies have proved that we eat larger portions in front of the TV, probably because we are much less aware of what we are eating. When you eat, only eat if you want to lose weight fast.
* * * * * *
Sometimes, the demands of modern life seem to require an endless supply of energy. It?s hard enough just trying to squeeze everything in, then finding the energy to actually do everything presents a whole other obstacle. Are *YOU* low on natural energy?
When it comes to maintaining your good health, even when we try to eat well, we're still disadvantaged?
The nutritional content of most food has been compromised over the years, not only by deficient soils and modern production, transportation, storage and processing methods, but also by the enormous amounts of chemical and artificial substances added to promote growth, storage life, taste and appearance.
It's for this reason that more and more medical authorities are advocating the use of vitamin and mineral supplements. However, finding them in the right combination can be both confusing and costly.
The best nutrition products I know of make use of knowledge gained from the botanical world's 6,000 year history. They incorporated health building nutritional herbs with the best modern technology to help our bodies cleanse and detoxify so that the cells - the tiniest living units - can be as fully nourished as possible.
This allows the cells to grow, repair and to perform their functions with the best possible efficiency so that we feel and look better and are more able to prevent and fight disease. Once the body begins to clear itself of toxins it can more efficiently absorb nutrition.
You can learn more here about dealing with any specific health concerns you may have here at Your Health Online the A to Z directory of Health Problems & Self Care Strategies for natural remedies to your health issues.
Further reading through our articles on health issues will give you a body of information that will help you decide what options you have to improve your health and get dynamic energy through giving your body the nutrition products that will assist you body to heal from the inside out.
We wish you well in your search for health solutions and your movement towards better health in all areas.
BACK TO THE WEIGHT LOSS INFORMATION PAGE
to ?Your Health Success?
SITE DISCLAIMER: Do these products ?cure? anything? Of course not? but it stands to reason that if you cleanse your body and feed it the finest nutrition available, giving it everything it needs in balance, on a daily basis, that your body will do what nature intended, and give you the best possible chance to fend off sickness and disease. This Health and Nutrition information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The Health and Nutrition Resources content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.