Business Opportunity Meeting: Setting up and Scripts MLM Training tools for MLM Consultants
Business Opportunity Meeting – starts at 8.pm
I. Set up:
• Make screen easy to view – bottom of screen should be at eye level.
b. Overhead Projector
o Make sure that the acetate roll runs smoothly
o Have a spare bulb taped to the projector table
o Make sure you know how to change the bulb
o Have someone assigned to operate the ceiling lights
• It should be nice – clean – current – big.
• (6 of each product, 5 flyers, 5 brochures)
D. Blackboard / whiteboard / Flip Fhart
• Should be on right hand side of room , because most people are right handed
• Backboard should be cleaned with damp cloth and re-chalked
• Flip chart should have a clean sheet on view
• Have plenty of marker pens / chalk and an eraser
• Never have any old messages on the board.
• Your goal is to make it look like more people showed up than you expected
• Set up for ½ of what you expect in guests, according to the last few meetings attendance levels
• Fill all chairs first before brining out any more. Then bring out one row at a time
• First row should be no more than 5’ from the front
• Chairs should be at least 3’ apart
• Rows should be spaced just far enough apart to get in an out of with ease.
• Center aisle should be just enough room to move around with ease.
E. Registration Table:
• At least two guest registration books per meeting so that people are not kept waiting to register.
• Make sure details are legible and clear: Name , Phone, Sponsor.
• Three people to man the registration table
• Persona at registration table should introduce guests to sponsor and make sure people stay in the meeting room
• Always greet people sincerely and enthusiastically.
• Don’t tell guests to sign the guest book, invite them to ‘please fill out the guest book’
a. Proper dress
• Business like
• Carry money for change, for product orders and distributor kits
b. Hand Shake:
• firm and look them in they eyes
• always be sincere
C. Seat your guests
• seat them in an area where most of your other guests are seated.
D. Chat with your guests
• Don’t talk about our Marketing Plan
• Don’t talk about controversial subject, anything else is great.
• Talk to them about their work or business and what they don’t like about it.
• Keep all guests in friendly spirits up to the start of the meeting.
III. PRODUCT TESTIMONIALS:
a. after brief personal introduction / story, using the products, ask everyone that has lost weight or inches to stand up.
b. If a small group, ask for individual testimonials ( 4-5)
c. If large group, ask everyone who has lost 5 pounds or less to sit down – 10 pounds or less to sit down – 15 pounds of less to sit down – 20 etc. until at least 4 to 5 people are still left standing, and get their personal testimonials.
IV.MARKETING PLAN TESTIMONALS:
a. After your personal income testimonial, have the Supervisor in the room stand up and state:
• how long it took them to become a Supervisor
B. Explain briefly, the Royalty / Bonus system and then have your top Supervisor in the room stand up and ask “How many Supervisors do you have on your team? (first line)
C. Introduce one of their Supervisors (if possible, if not stand up a supervisor who has sever first line Supervisors) and ask them how many Supervisors they have.
Talk about the Distributor Kit and explain how to fill out the agreement. Explain that they need to pay $.... for the Distributor Kit and that you get over $...... worth of sample products and literature.
“So I’m going to turn you back to the person who invited you here, and they will help you get started and show you how to make money right away.”
VI. AFTER THE MEETING:
• Turn all your guests in a circle
• Ask if they have any questions
• Have them fill out a copy sheet of the Distributor Application
• Then make an appointment for a personal plan of action (2nd exposure)
• Tell them to take home the Distributor Kit to study, so that they next day they can have all their questions ready and they will have an opportunity to try the products.
Developing your Sales Skills: Retail training tools & VIDEOSIf you are brand new to Selling products, these TIPS & videos will give you a good head start to making money in your business from the very beginning.
Public Speaking Skills for making Presentations Get the frog out of your throat and learn the skills needed to prepare and present like a professional
Self Help for Success
Contact Us HERE if you have any requests or suggestions for materials to be included in your Distributor Training Tools section.
MAKE SURE *YOU* and YOUR CUSTOMER & PROSPECTS
to “Your Health Success”
our monthly F’R’E’E’ Newsletter
So that they get a marketing email from you every month!
(and a free ebook for subscribing)
THIS MLM TRAINING-DISTRIBUTOR APPLICATION TRAINING PAGE IS ON A PRIVATE SITE AND IS NOT PROVIDED FOR ANY INDIVIDUAL WHO IS NOT ALREADY A DISTRIBUTOR IN THE HEALTH SUCCESS GROUP OF INDEPENDENT HERBALIFE DISTRIBUTORS. THIS SITE MAKES NO CLAIMS OF INCOME THAT CAN BE GENERATED WITHIN THE HERBALIFE BUSINESS AND IT DOES NOT IN ANY WAY REPRESENT THE HERBALIFE INTERNATIONAL COMPANY OR SPEAK ON THEIR BEHALF IN ANY MATTER. THE COPYRIGHT OF THE HERBALIFE COMPANY AND PRODUCTS IS RESPECTED AND www.TheHealthSuccessSite.com MAKES NO CLAIMS UPON ANY NAMES OR TRADEMARKS BELONGING TO HERBALIFE INTERNATIONAL. IF YOU HAVE COME TO THIS SITE BY ACCIDENT WITHOUT A SPECIFIC INVITATION FROM www.TheHealthSuccessSite.com THEN WE ASK YOU TO NOW LEAVE THE SITE.
Back to Top of MLM Training for MLM Consultants page
Subscribe to “Your Health Success” newsletter
About Us |
Free Health Book |
Site Map |
Health web resources |
HOME PAGE |
SITE DISCLAIMER: Do these products “cure” anything? Of course not… but it stands to reason that if you cleanse your body and feed it the finest nutrition available, giving it everything it needs in balance, on a daily basis, that your body will do what nature intended, and give you the best possible chance to fend off sickness and disease. This MLM Training for MLM Consultants information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and MLM Training for MLM Consultants informational purposes only. The MLM Training for MLM Consultants content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any MLM Training for MLM Consultants questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
The MLM Training for MLM Consultants resources on this site are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice. While all attempts have been made to verify information provided in this publication, neither the author nor the publisher assumes any responsibility for errors, omissions or contrary interpretation of the web site MLM Training for MLM Consultants subject matter herein. The site MLM Training for MLM Consultants contents are solely the opinion of the authors and should not be considered as a form of advice, direction and/or recommendation of any kind. If expert advice or counseling is needed, services of a competent professional should be sought. The MLM Training for MLM Consultants author and the Publisher assume no responsibility or liability and specifically disclaim any warranty, express or implied for any products or services mentioned, or any techniques or MLM Training for MLM Consultants practices described.
The purchaser or reader of this publication assumes responsibility for the use of these materials and information. Neither the MLM Training for MLM Consultants author nor the Publisher assumes any responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any purchaser or reader of these MLM Training for MLM Consultants materials. There is no guarantee of validity of accuracy. Any perceived slight of specific people or organizations is unintentional. This website and its creators are not responsible for the content of any sites linked to. Since natural and/or dietary supplements are not FDA approved they must be accompanied by a two-part disclaimer on the product label: that the statement has not been evaluated by FDA and that the product is not intended to "diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."
Back to Top of page