Free Report Reveals the ABC’s of Heart Disease: Dealing with Coronary Disease for your Health Success!
If you are at risk or have heart disease, your chances of having a heart attack rise.
Not everyone survives a heart attack, especially if they are taken by surprise.
Don’t let this happen to you!
If you have heart disease or are at risk, learn all you can about how the heart works and why heart disease occurs. Knowledge is the power that can save your life if you suddenly have a heart attack.
Here is just some of the info you'll find inside:
• How a Heart Attack Happens
• Clogged Arteries and High Blood Pressure
• Are you at Risk for Heart Disease?
• Cholesterol and Heart Disease
• Exercise—Heart Disease’s Worst Enemy
• Stress Tests: No Cheat Sheets Allowed
• Preventing Heart Disease: It is Possible
• Heart Disease: Not Just for Men
• Thyroid Disease and Your Heart
• Tiny Tots and Healthy Hearts
• Blood Pressure and Drug Use
• Lowering your blood pressure
• Valvular Heart Disease
• Fainting—Is it really Harmless?
• What to do if you are having a Heart Attack
• Dealing with Heart Attacks in Family Members
• ACE Inhibitors—Can They Help You?
• Heart Stents—Do You Need Them?
• Is an Implanted Cardioverter Defibrillator Right for You?
• Is Digoxin for You?
• What are Pacemakers?
• What is Atrial Fibrillation?
• What Your Doctor Can do for You
• Smooth Heart Surgery
• Heart Disease Deaths: Picking up the Pieces
Nutrition support that CAN make a big difference to living with Heart Disease
Learning about the heart and understanding how it works is an important step into keeping us healthy!
Just fill out the short form below, and your new report will be sent to you right away.
I Want to Download my Free Report Today and Learn to Reduce my risk of Heart Disease!
Just fill out the short form below, and your new report will be sent to you right away!
You will also be subscribed to the
7 part email “Learning About Your Blood Pressure” eCourse . You can unsubscribe at any time.
you sign up for this package, you will need to confirm
your request. This is done by clicking on a
confirmation link in an email that will be sent to the
address you enter above. The subject of this email
will be: “Learning About Your Blood Pressure”
If you do not
confirm your request, you will not get your free report
times. I will never share you information with any third
parties. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the
unsubscribe link at the top of each email.