NAME, Location Herbalife ID # 00000000 /Health-Career-Description
https://www.thehealthsuccesssite.com/NAME.html (To BOOKMARK me for future reference just "Ctrl + D" to save this page to your Favourites file)
What are some Women’s health care considerations?
• Exercise is crucial to good health
• Give up smoking and reduce alcohol consumption
• Drink 8 – 10 glasses of pure, filtered water daily
• Avoid anti-perspirants which contain aluminium
• Reduce wearing of under-wire bras which can block the lymphatic system
• Breast self-massage is a useful habit
• Reduce xenoestrogens (foreign estrogens) which mimic the action of very active, proliferative estrogens in the body and upset the delicate balance of female hormones.
• Sources include:
- synthetic hormones
- plastics, such as PVC and polycarbonates
- petrochemicals, organochlorines, microchips, building materials, paints, solvents, acetates, pharmaceuticals,adhesives, detergents, pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, perfumes, make-up, toiletries
- animal fats in non-organic meats, chicken, eggs and dairy foods
Dietary Factors to Avoid or Reduce:
• Minimise or eliminate refined or processed food
• Avoid refined sugars
• Replace ‘white’ products with wholegrain bread, pasta, brown rice, etc
• Limit or avoid food additives such as flavour enhancers, colourings, flavourings and preservatives
• Restrict intake of fatty foods, particularly fried foods
• Avoid microwaved, barbequed or burnt food
• Minimise consumption of processed meats and smoked and pickled foods
• Reduce consumption of red meat and pork
Dietary Factors to Increase:
• Increase consumption of fruit, vegetables and legumes (lentils, dried beans & peas)
• Organic meat, chicken, eggs, fruit, vegetables and grains are the best choice
• Eat fish three times per week and avoid large varieties such as shark, sword fish, tuna and barramundi which have increased levels of mercury. Choose fish with high levels of Omega 3 oils such as salmon, cod, mackerel and sardines
• Use cold pressed virgin olive oil in cooking and for salad dressings
• Increase fibre in ground flaxseeds, psyllium, bran, pectin, fruits and vegetables. Constipation is clearly linked to fibrocystic breasts and cancer
• Increase phytoestrogens in the diet
• Supplement the diet with a quality antioxidant and mineral supplement
Even when we try to eat well, we're disadvantaged. The nutritional content of most food has been compromised over the years, not only by deficient soils and modern production, transportation, storage and processing methods, but also by the enormous amounts of chemical and artificial substances added to promote growth, storage life, taste and appearance.
It's for this reason that more and more medical authorities are advocating the use of vitamin and mineral supplements. However, finding them in the right combination can be both confusing and costly.
The nutrition products I am going to recommend you try make use of knowledge gained from the botanical world's 6,000 year history. They incorporated health building nutritional herbs with the best modern technology to help our bodies cleanse and detoxify so that the cells - the tiniest living units - can be as fully nourished as possible.
This allows the cells to grow, repair and to perform their functions with the best possible efficiency so that we feel and look better and are more able to prevent and fight disease. Once the body begins to clear itself of toxins it can more efficiently absorb nutrition.
With the great health results I have enjoyed, I became convinced it was important to share my health success experiences with other people like you, so now you can learn about the products too, right here online!
I look forward to sharing my experiences with these wonderful nutrition products and helping others to improve their health and wellbeing, through the information and self care strategies for your health online here
Further reading through our articles on health issues will give you all the information that will help you decide what options you have to deal with the underlying causes of your problem through giving your body the nutrition products that will assist you body to heal from the inside out.
Feel free to explore the valuable online health information on the site (just click on the links below to learn more) then get back to me at mailto:emailaddress or call me at TELEPHONE NUMBER to take the next step or to answer any more questions you may have
More pages are being added here every week covering the various aspects of Women’s Health Issues, so be sure to Bookmark this page to visit again.
Our free Health Success Reports are each available for you to download when you subscribe to receive them and their 7 part eCourse. You can unsubscribe at any time, but we are sure you will want to receive all the email lessons of these informative email courses.
Free Report Reveals “Why you need Nutrition Supplementation with your food for your Health Success!”
See how easily you can stick to a diet. If you just follow the simple advice in this guide, you will begin to see positive changes within days.
Click the link above or book cover to get your free Report & eCourse today!
Check Below For New Updates To This Page:
Do you have a comment or news update for this page?
Women’s Health: The Importance of Healthy Eating and Regular Exercise
Are you a woman who is interested in losing weight? If you are, you are not alone. In the United States, a large number of women are concerned with health and beauty related issues, including those pertaining to weight. While it is often a lot easier said than done, it is more than possible for you to lose weight and to lose weight “naturally.” If you are interested in losing weight “naturally,” without the assistance of weight loss pills, you will want to continue reading on.
What you need to know about losing weight naturally is that it requires quite a bit of hard work and restraint on your part. The two most important components of losing weight are exercise and healthy eating. Without these two components of weight loss, there is a good chance that you will not lose any weight, in fact, you may keep on gaining more.
When it comes to eating healthy, there are many women who don’t know where to start. One of the first things that you will want to do is start researching healthy foods and healthy recipes. You can do this by either using the internet, which should be free, or by buying a collection of healthy eating cookbooks. These healthy eating cookbooks are typically available for sale in health stores, department stores, and book stores, both on and offline. Once you know what to cook, you can then start eating healthy.
Speaking eating healthy, it is important that you do not keep on eating the same foods over and over again, no matter how good they taste. Unfortunately, many women end up getting bored with eating the same foods again and again. This is often what leads many women off of the healthy eating path. This is a mistake that you do not want to make. Perhaps, that is why you should buy a collection of healthy eating cookbooks or take the time to research healthy eating recipes online, as it gives you a larger selection of foods to choose from.
As previously stated, exercise is the other important component of losing weight. If you are interested in seriously losing weight, it is important that you start exercising. When it comes to exercising and working out, you will find that you have a number of different options.
For many individuals, exercising means hitting their local fitness center, but it can also mean going for a morning walk or run. Whether you put in an exercise DVD at your home or decide to lift weight at your local fitness center, this exercise is important to you, your health, and your weight loss goals.
As with eating healthy foods, you may want to think about spicing up your exercises and workouts as well. This will help you stay excited about losing weight and exercising. To help keep the excitement alive, as well as give you a little bit of motivation, you may want to think about contacting some of your friends or family members to see if they would like to become your workout partner or workout buddy.
In short, the combination of healthy eating and exercise is sure to spell success. While it does take a lot of hard work and determination to lose weight, you will likely be more than pleased with the results.
Free Report Reveals the Facts v Fiction - Shedding Light on Eating Disorders
We are part of a group of Nutritional Consultants, and we welcome new partners in the team, so there is also some information available here for people wanting a career in health and nutrition.
It may be for just some extra cash-flow each month, or it may be for creating serious wealth. We offer both.
If you have checked out the business development section, and you would like to talk to me further about starting your own Health & Wellness business, then get back to me at mailto:emailaddress or call me at TELEPHONE NUMBER to arrange a personal consultation with me. We would love to have you working with us!
Free Report Reveals the Five Common Skin Problems Answered - Fix fine lines, wrinkles, pores, blemishes, brown spots and redness.
*** GENERAL RELEASE AND ASSIGNMENT
For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and legal sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, I ("I", "me", "my") hereby agree as follows:
1) I hereby grant to Warren Tattersall, his successors, assignees and licensees the unlimited right, but not the
obligation, to use any statements made by or attributed to me (my "Statements") as well as my name, voice, and likeness, performance, personal characteristics and other identifying information (jointly and severally with the Statements and the photographs referenced in Paragraph 2 below, my "Personal Characteristics") in and in connection with the advertising, promotion, marketing and other exploitation of Herbalife products or Warren Tattersall’s services in any and all languages and media, now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe in perpetuity.
2) If I supply Warren Tattersall with photographs of myself on this date or any date subsequent, I agree that Warren Tattersall may use such photographs to the full extent provided above, I warrant and represent that I am the person depicted in the photograph, I am the owner of the photograph, I have the authority to grant the permission and rights granted herein, and no one else’s permission is required to grant such rights, and I understand that the copy of the photograph(s) I supply to Warren Tattersall will not be returned.
3) I understand that Warren Tattersall is not obligated to use my Personal Characteristics as permitted herein or, if commenced, to continue with such use in any territory. I acknowledge and agree that Warren Tattersall may make my Personal Characteristics available to Warren Tattersall’s independent distributors to use as permitted above.
4) In undertaking the act of submitting my words and images through www.TheHealthSuccessSite.com I understand that I am agreeing the terms and conditions of this agreement
I have read this entire General Release and Assignment and fully understand his contents. I likewise understand that this document shall remain in full force and effect unless/until I request that it be terminated, and that any such request must be made in a signed writing. By signing below, I hereby acknowledge and agree to the foregoing.
I understand that in submitting my material for publication I am granting the rights to reproduce this material on the internet or in other form and I have read the conditions above
========================================================================== SITE DISCLAIMER: Do these products “cure” anything? Of course not… but it stands to reason that if you cleanse your body and feed it the finest nutrition available, giving it everything it needs in balance, on a daily basis, that your body will do what nature intended, and give you the best possible chance to fend off sickness and disease. This Health and Nutrition Resources Index information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The Health and Nutrition Resources Index content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your health online or a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
The Health and Nutrition Resources Index resources on this site are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice. While all attempts have been made to verify information provided in this publication, neither the author nor the publisher assumes any responsibility for errors, omissions or contrary interpretation of the web site Health and Nutrition Resources Index subject matter herein. The site contents are solely the opinion of the authors and should not be considered as a form of advice, direction and/or recommendation of any kind. If expert advice or counseling is needed, services of a competent professional should be sought. The Health and Nutrition Resources Index author and the Publisher assume no responsibility or liability and specifically disclaim any warranty, express or implied for any products or services mentioned, or any techniques or your health online practices described.
The purchaser or reader of this Health and Nutrition Resources Index publication assumes responsibility for the use of these materials and your health online information. Neither the author nor the Publisher assumes any responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any purchaser or reader of these Health and Nutrition Resources Index materials. There is no guarantee of validity of accuracy. Any perceived slight of specific people or organizations is unintentional. This website and its creators are not responsible for the content of any sites linked to. Since natural and/or dietary supplements are not FDA approved they must be accompanied by a two-part disclaimer on the product label: that the statement has not been evaluated by FDA and that the product is not intended to "diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease." =========================================================================