Making People Happy Helps Teenagers Build Self Esteem
Self esteem by definition is the way a person sees oneself. But unknown to many, the attitude that the individual possesses may also do great things for others.
This happens as each person plays a significant part in society. At home, the man plays the roles as a husband and wife. At work, the individual is an employee and at times, a friend to those who need someone to listen to.
Those who have high self esteem are looked up to by the people. In some cases, the name mentor is bestowed on the person. Was it really something the man dreamed about? The answer is no but circumstances have made it happen and those who have it should use it to help others.
There are many benefits for playing this role in the life of people. Here are a few with one end and that is seeing others just as happy as the person.
1. First, the mentor is able to build strong relationships with these people. Both parties will learn something from the other, which is also a part of building one's self esteem.
2. All work and no play makes the person dull. It is a good thing that being a mentor to others allows the individual to interact and feel refreshed even if it just for a few hours.
3. One of the things that people will learn in school or even at work is networking. The employee may soon leave the company but the connections one has made will surely do well when applying for a new job. Surely, some of the people the person has helped can make a good referral.
Those who choose stay can look back and be proud of the motivation one has given to others. This gift that the person has may even make others follow the same example, which may even, to a promotion in the future.
4. Isn't it funny sometimes how a person is to understand something only after having the opportunity to explain it to someone else? This happens and this can help the individual also practice the same values that one is preaching.
5. Ever helped someone and felt good about it? A lot of people have experienced that and this even makes the individual continue doing it without any type of reward in return. Seeing others happy will not increase one's material wealth but it will show that the person has a loving and caring heart.
6. Another benefit of helping and seeing others happy is that it helps the person grow confident even further. This is because the person gains experience in these matters, which makes it easier to assist someone who may face the same problem in the future.
Somebody once said that there is no better sacrifice than giving oneself to others. This doesn’t mean the person has to sacrifice his or her life by taking a bullet. Just being there to offer advice or being a shoulder to cry on is the best thing the individual may need in times of sorrow.
The accomplishments one has done in life being a mentor to others is something that will always be remembered. In the end, it helps strengthen the existing self esteem of both parties helping both become better people.
* * * * * *
Sometimes, the demands of modern life seem to require an endless supply of energy. It’s hard enough just trying to squeeze everything in, then finding the energy to actually do everything presents a whole other obstacle. Are *YOU* low on natural energy?
When it comes to maintaining your good health, even when we try to eat well, we're still disadvantaged…
The nutritional content of most food has been compromised over the years, not only by deficient soils and modern production, transportation, storage and processing methods, but also by the enormous amounts of chemical and artificial substances added to promote growth, storage life, taste and appearance.
It's for this reason that more and more medical authorities are advocating the use of vitamin and mineral supplements. However, finding them in the right combination can be both confusing and costly.
The best nutrition products I know of make use of knowledge gained from the botanical world's 6,000 year history. They incorporated health building nutritional herbs with the best modern technology to help our bodies cleanse and detoxify so that the cells - the tiniest living units - can be as fully nourished as possible.
This allows the cells to grow, repair and to perform their functions with the best possible efficiency so that we feel and look better and are more able to prevent and fight disease. Once the body begins to clear itself of toxins it can more efficiently absorb nutrition.
You can learn more here about dealing with any specific health concerns you may have here at Your Health Online the A to Z directory of Health Problems & Self Care Strategies for natural remedies to your health issues.
Further reading through our student universe articles on health issues will give you a body of student universe information that will help you decide what options you have to improve your health and get dynamic energy through giving your body the nutrition products that will assist you body to heal from the inside out.
We wish you well in your search for health solutions and your movement towards better health and Building Self Esteem as a Teenager.
When you would like to know more about any of the products discussed in this site, or to place your order with me, just complete the email form on my page CLICK HERE telling me what you would like me to assist you with.
BACK TO MY PAGE: student universe by Jesse Tattersall
to “Your Health Success”
SITE DISCLAIMER: Do these products “cure” anything? Of course not… but it stands to reason that if you cleanse your body and feed it the finest nutrition available, giving it everything it needs in balance, on a daily basis, that your body will do what nature intended, and give you the best possible chance to fend off sickness and disease. This student universe Health and Nutrition information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The student universe Health and Nutrition Resources content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Building Self Esteem as a Teenager free student stuff resource self help article