Free Report Reveals The Painless way to Stop Smoking!
Suppose you could really give up cigarettes for the rest of your life without all that pain?
Are you thinking about giving up smoking … ?
Well, not giving it up entirely, perhaps, but at least cutting down on the number of cigarettes you smoke each day, because you're somewhat uneasy about the reports linking smoking with several serious and unpleasant diseases.
Or because you've heard that smokers tend to die at an earlier age than non-smokers.
Or maybe it's because you awaken in the morning sounding as if you had swallowed a fistful of gravel.
Or because that persistent cough your dog recognizes when you're a block away is not exactly your idea of an endearing trademark.
By showing you beneficial ways to use some of these techniques, the author of this book is going to do more for you than enable you to stop smoking.
He is going to help you learn how to relax. The relaxation he will help you achieve isn't a fleeting, fragmentary respite from pressures; it is a revivifying process.
In this comprehensive 100+ page manual you will discover the answers you need including:
• What leads some ‘sportspeople’ like your golf cronies to buy a costly golf-course buggy and ride it from green to green in order to "save their hearts," while they calmly continue to smoke?
• Why, in the face of current medical knowledge, do Americans smoke well over four hundred billion cigarettes a year?
• Why, despite personal resolution, do we as individuals find it so incredibly difficult to stop smoking?
• Why is it that cigarette sales keep climbing, despite the vigorous educational efforts of such groups as the American Medical Association, the American Cancer Society, and the American Heart Association?
Suppose you could find a way not to itch for the next cigarette,
• not to focus on tobacco and smoke,
• not to be whipped about emotionally by the incessant sight of smokers and smoking,
• not to gain extra pound after extra pound.
Then it would be a good thing to stop, wouldn't it?
First we have to understand why we smoke. Then why almost every other method of breaking the cigarette habit has within it the elements of failure; and then we'll learn the new approach, and we’ll succeed at last.
Just fill out the short form, and your new report will be sent to you right away!
I Want to Download my Free Report Today and learn the painless way to break and control this dangerous habit.
Just fill out the short form below, and your new report will be sent to you right away!
You will also be subscribed to the
7 part email “Kicking the Habit Now!” support eCourse to keep you on track with your goals to stop smoking. . You can unsubscribe at any time.
you sign up for this package, you will need to confirm
your request. This is done by clicking on a
confirmation link in an email that will be sent to the
address you enter above. The subject of this email
will be: “Kicking the Habit Now!!”
If you do not
confirm your request, you will not get your free report
times. I will never share you information with any third
parties. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the
unsubscribe link at the top of each email.