Diet review - What is a Low fat diet?
A health article about Diet review - Low fat diet from Diet plan reviewsresource guides
Low Fat diet plan
This is probably the most common diet that people undertake, mainly because you can still eat a lot of your favorite foods, you just have to eat in considerable moderation, or only once in a while.
The reason why these diets are so popular is because they appeal to the masses that say that high fat equals high calories. It does – fat is by far the most calorie dense food we eat.
Therefore it makes sense that the less fat we eat, the less calories we consume, and it makes it easier to lose weight.
But, health experts will tell you that eliminating all fats from your diet might not be as good an idea as you think.
You need to separate your different fats into the good ones and the bad ones. Yes, there are good fats.
These are your saturated fats and trans fats. We touched on them in earlier pages, but we didn’t really get into why they are bad.
Basically, there is a connection between saturated fat and cardiovascular disease. It raises cholesterol more than anything else in your diet.
When you have a diet high in cholesterol, it usually ends up clinging to arterial walls, constricting the flow of blood to the heart and the rest of the body. This makes your heart work harder to do the same amount of work it had to do before years of eating high cholesterol foods.
Trans fats are considered the worst kinds of fats that a person can consume. If an oil or fat is partially hydrogenated, you can bet that it is filled with trans fats. These fats have been proven to lower good cholesterol and significantly increase bad cholesterol.
Trans fat are used to give foods a longer shelf life.
These are monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. They have many important components that help in proper cell structure, hormone production and it is used to store energy.
They contain Omega-3 fatty acids, which have been linked to reduced heart disease, diabetes, stroke, and high blood pressure. Anytime you can consume something that reduces those devastating diseases, you are on the right track.
In this diet the object is to reduce the bad fats from your menu. You can carefully select what you are going to eat just by reading the package.
• This is probably going to be the easiest way to lose weight. By limiting fats, you are limiting calories – and we have already talked about creating a 500-calorie deficit being the way to lose steady weight.
• You still get to eat many of your favorite foods. You don’t have to worry about the ‘healthy food’ that you eat. It might be high in carbs, but it is low in fat and that’s the key to this diet.
• You will not limit your dietary needs, simply to achieve a diet plan. Carbs, fat, proteins and nutrients are all important to this diet.
• If you try to cut out all fats, you could be losing some very important fats that help in developing healthy cells and storing energy
• On this kind of diet, you could have a tendency to cheat. It is far too easy to have a piece of cake, or eat a chocolate bar, when you don’t have a restrictive diet. If you don’t equate the fat with calories, then you might not follow through.
• You could run into the same commitment as any other diet. You might have to cut out some of your favorite foods in order to make this diet work. In the long run you have to be committed to losing weight, otherwise you might go back to the dark side and start eating the foods that got you the weight you are in the first place.
Diet Review – Low fat diet plan
Below here are examples of Results other people have had with using ATKINS DIET PLAN
We would be very interested to hear your result stories with your use of this Diet Plan or product. To send us your story just fill out the form below
Share *YOUR* remedy & health success story!
We are on a world-wide mission to source and tell our readers about as many as possible of the natural remedies & self care strategies available, so please help us to grow and improve our health information on this subject.
If you have a proven home remedy or natural treatment or have a great Health Success story, we would love to share it with our readers.
And as a special "Thank You" for your contribution, we will give you our special edition "Health Success Report"!
(When you submit this article you agree to the ***GENERAL RELEASE below this form)
See below here what stories & resources have been contributed on this subject:
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
5 Tips To Avoid Obesity
Fact: Almost one-sixth of the world’s population is putting on weight! This is a sad reality that every one of us should face.
Thus, we cannot let …
Snacks that Slim You Down
Eat more to avoid pounds creeping up all over your body. It really works. You should never deprive yourself ever again as long as you eat the right kind …
Lose Weight Fast Diet Plan
Get ready to lose 10 pounds! By paying attention to the amount of food you eat, eliminating unnecessary sugar and fat from your foods and making sure you …
Low Fat Diet Q & A.
Q My doctor has told me to eat a low-fat diet but I’m not really sure what this means. How much fat should I eat and is this total fat or saturated fat? …
Low Fat Cooking Tips and Recipes
If you have to eat healthy but don’t have the time to prepare what you must eat, then you have to maximize, right? You need to meet the required dietary …
Click here to write your own.
Back to diet plan review Directory
You might also find our page on Cellulite to be interesting reading.
A review of the most popular Diet Plans and what makes for good nutrition for healthy weight loss.
Good nutrition coupled with exercise is the key to a healthy diet plan. Good nutrition is the key ingredient to improving your chances for weight loss. But we’re not talking crash diets here, or plain old starving yourself. This resource is full of diet reviews and we invite you to add your experiences here!
to “Your Health Success”
our monthly F’R’E’E’ Newsletter
BACK TO “Your Health Online”
the A to Z directory of dealing with Health Problems & Self Care Strategies for natural remedies to your health issues.
Back to Top of your health online Diet review - Low fat diet page
Subscribe to “Your Health Success” newsletter
*** GENERAL RELEASE AND ASSIGNMENT
For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and legal sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, I ("I", "me", "my") hereby agree as follows:
1) I hereby grant to Warren Tattersall, his successors, assignees and licensees the unlimited right, but not the
obligation, to use any statements made by or attributed to me (my "Statements") as well as my name, voice, and likeness, performance, personal characteristics and other identifying information (jointly and severally with the Statements and the photographs referenced in Paragraph 2 below, my "Personal Characteristics") in and in connection with the advertising, promotion, marketing and other exploitation of Herbalife products or Warren Tattersall’s services in any and all languages and media, now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe in perpetuity.
2) If I supply Warren Tattersall with photographs of myself on this date or any date subsequent, I agree that Warren Tattersall may use such photographs to the full extent provided above, I warrant and represent that I am the person depicted in the photograph, I am the owner of the photograph, I have the authority to grant the permission and rights granted herein, and no one else’s permission is required to grant such rights, and I understand that the copy of the photograph(s) I supply to Warren Tattersall will not be returned.
3) I understand that Warren Tattersall is not obligated to use my Personal Characteristics as permitted herein or, if commenced, to continue with such use in any territory. I acknowledge and agree that Warren Tattersall may make my Personal Characteristics available to Warren Tattersall’s independent distributors to use as permitted above.
4) In undertaking the act of submitting my words and images through www.TheHealthSuccessSite.com I understand that I am agreeing the terms and conditions of this agreement
I have read this entire General Release and Assignment and fully understand his contents. I likewise understand that this document shall remain in full force and effect unless/until I request that it be terminated, and that any such request must be made in a signed writing. By signing below, I hereby acknowledge and agree to the
I understand that in submitting my material for publication I am granting the rights to reproduce this material on the internet or in other form and I have read the conditions above
SITE DISCLAIMER: Do these products “cure” anything? Of course not… but it stands to reason that if you cleanse your body and feed it the finest nutrition available, giving it everything it needs in balance, on a daily basis, that your body will do what nature intended, and give you the best possible chance to fend off sickness and disease. This Diet review - Low fat diet information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any Diet review - Low fat diet questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read. Any natural and/or dietary supplements that are not FDA approved or evaluated must be accompanied by a two-part disclaimer on the product label: that the statement has not been evaluated by FDA and that the product is not intended to "diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease”.
The Diet review - Low fat diet resources on this site are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice. While all attempts have been made to verify information provided in this publication, neither the author nor the publisher assumes any responsibility for errors, omissions or contrary interpretation of the web site Diet review - Low fat diet subject matter herein. The site Diet review - Low fat diet contents are solely the opinion of the authors and should not be considered as a form of advice, direction and/or recommendation of any kind. If expert advice or counseling is needed, services of a competent professional should be sought. The author and the Publisher assume no responsibility or liability and specifically disclaim any warranty, express or implied for any products or services mentioned, or any techniques or Diet review - Low fat diet practices described.
The purchaser or reader of this publication assumes responsibility for the use of these Diet review - Low fat diet materials and information. Neither the author nor the Publisher assumes any responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any purchaser or reader of these Diet review - Low fat diet materials. There is no guarantee of validity of accuracy. This website and its creators are not responsible for the content of any sites linked to