Herbalife natural health food product description for Sports Pack Programme
Supplements are very popular among peak performance athletes bur with the controversy over drugs in sport and performance enhancing, health damaging, substances that people have been caught using the whole question is confusing. Who to believe , what is safe, what is natural and what is dangerous, illegal, and health damaging or just plain cheating????
Leo Messi is considered by many to be the best soccer player in the world and is clearly one of the top athletes in the world. He has chosen his supplement of choice to he Herbalife products and has put his name behind the brand. Check the videos below which show some amusing little television adds, not of him playing soccer but of him playing with Cricket, basketball, Ping Pong, with other international stars who also support Herbalife.
What you are seeing here is some of the top sports people in the world putting their word and their reputation behind nutrition that is health and that supports better health and performance.
But first of all, before delving into supplements, you must be fully aware of the importance of maintaining a healthy diet and getting adequate rest. Remember, these are supplements, which mean they add to the value of what is already there. And the thing that is already there is your existing diet and routine.
The biggest question most budding enthusiasts ask is that if one should take such supplements even if they are not bent on joining any competitions. The answer to this is yes. While a good diet – one that is typically composed of fruit juices and other healthy foods – will do much to help build a better body.
This is because even with all the healthy foods available, a perfect diet that gives you all the nutrients you need is not realistically possible. You will always miss out on vital nutrients to grow muscle and supply your energy needs. Therefore, meal replacement powders have become a great alternative to full meals that are inconvenient and messy to prepare.
This is further emphasized by the fact that today’s environment has become pretty hazardous to anyone’s health. Pollution to the air and water has increased up to twenty times. This has made oxidization – the harmful process that speeds aging – a more prevalent threat than ever before. You will need more anti-oxidant supplements to help combat this peril. Therefore the need of nutritional supplements is warranted.
Even when we try to eat well, we're disadvantaged. The nutritional content of most food has been compromised over the years, not only by deficient soils and modern production, transportation, storage and processing methods, but also by the enormous amounts of chemical and artificial substances added to promote growth, storage life, taste and appearance.
It's for this reason that more and more medical authorities are advocating the use of vitamin and mineral Sports Supplements.
Due to the demands on the athlete's body, a highly nutritious diet needs to be ingested to provide the fuel (carbohydrates, protein, and fat) that is necessary to maintain performance.
Each Sports Pack Programme contains:
Herbalife Formula #1 Protein Powder meal replacement Drink
• Formulated with an exclusive blend of selected proteins, vitamins, minerals and herbs.
• Low in calories, low in fat and a valuable source of fibre.
• Provides 18 amino acids (from protein) to help the body function at its optimum level.
• Available in three sensational flavours: French Vanilla, Dutch Chocolate and Berry
Vitamin B6 Supplement in a Herbal Base
Designed by Dr Alber Leung to essentially assist with the removal of body wastes, this combination of herbs also contains the Vitamin B6 Groups (good brain food) and helps to balance the appetite.
This, along with formulas 1 & 3, is one of the core product of the specific Nutrition for the Cells that underpins the Herbalife wellness programs
A Vitamin B6 supplement in a herbal base of Black Sesame Seed, Mung Bean, Ginger, Parsley, Fennel Seed and Odourless Garlic.
Stress, a poor diet and exposure to pollutants can result in your body lacking essential nutrients. As a result, you may look and feel tired, get sick easily or have difficulty losing excess weight.
Formula #3 – Cell Activator
Advanced Micronutrition with Botanical Factors - Fuel your cells for peak performance.
Poor eating habits, stressful lifestyles and environmental pollutants can rob our bodies of vital nutrients and wreak havoc on our immune systems, making it even more difficult to reach our ideal weight. Start replenishing your body today with Herbalife's exclusive formula Vitamin & Mineral Supplement tablets.
This, along with formulas 1 & 2, is one of the core product of the specific Nutrition for the Cells that underpins the Herbalife wellness programs
Includes 35 vitamins, minerals and high-quality, natural Chinese herbs that work together to help create a foundation for long-term good health.
• A blend of essential nutrients plus selected botanicals, to support and enhance overall well-being and to maintain levels of vitamins and minerals.
• Contains antioxidant factors Beta Carotene, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, that help keep your body healthy and fit.
N.R.G. Nature's Raw Guarana
• N.R.G. provides 800mg of pure 100% organically grown Guarana per tablet.
• Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids which help protect your heart by reducing low density lipid cholesterol.
• Tang Kuei has been used for centuries in China as a general nutritional tonic, particularly beneficial for women. The root of the plant is preferred because it is a rich source of B vitamins, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium and essential oils.
• Helps relieve nervous tension, stress & mild anxiety.
• Includes Calcium and Magnesium, as well as Vitamin A.
• Blended with an exclusive combination of extracts of herbal and vegetable nutrients.
• Works synergistically with traditional antioxidant vitamins A, C and E to help protect the body's immune system.
Herbalife in Action
You can read our Health article here if you would like to know even more about Sports Supplements.
If you are interested in this product and want to check pricing and availability in your country then please click back to the home page of the person who referred you here.
If you surfed in off the web then please fill in the information request on the Contact Us form and we will assist you with your products.
HERBALIFE SHAPE WORKS
“What is the Best Nutrition for Peak Performance Sports Athletes?”
Studies show that those engaged in intense training or activities are required to take in more protein than the recommended daily amount in order to maintain protein balance. Insufficient amount of protein could lead to a negative nitrogen balance. This in turn can increase the protein metabolism and promote slow recovery.
In the long run, insufficient protein in the body could lead to training intolerance and lean muscle wasting. Aside from increasing the servings of protein-rich food, one can also drink protein shakes, bars and other protein-concentrated food.
(To read the rest of this article click on the Title above here.)
* The Herbalife weight management programmes are effective when used in conjunction with a calorie controlled eating plan and depends on your personal metabolism.
* The Herbalife weight management programmes are effective when used in conjunction with a calorie controlled eating plan and depends on your personal metabolism. SITE DISCLAIMER: Do these products “cure” anything? Of course not… but it stands to reason that if you cleanse your body and feed it the finest nutrition available, giving it everything it needs in balance, on a daily basis, that your body will do what nature intended, and give you the best possible chance to fend off sickness and disease. This Sports pack information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and Sports pack informational purposes only. The Sports pack content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any Sports pack questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
The Sports pack resources on this site are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice. While all attempts have been made to verify Sports pack information provided in this publication, neither the author nor the publisher assumes any responsibility for errors, omissions or contrary interpretation of the web site Sports pack subject matter herein. The site Sports pack contents are solely the opinion of the authors and should not be considered as a form of advice, direction and/or recommendation of any kind. If expert advice or counseling is needed, services of a competent professional should be sought. The Sports pack author and the Publisher assume no responsibility or liability and specifically disclaim any warranty, express or implied for any Sports pack Sports pack products or services mentioned, or any techniques or Sports pack practices described.
The purchaser or reader of this Sports pack publication assumes responsibility for the use of these materials and information. Neither the author nor the Publisher assumes any responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any purchaser or reader of these Sports pack materials. There is no guarantee of validity of accuracy. Any perceived slight of specific people or organizations is unintentional. This website and its creators are not responsible for the content of any sites linked to. Since natural and/or dietary supplements are not FDA approved they must be accompanied by a two-part disclaimer on the product label: that the statement has not been evaluated by FDA and that the product is not intended to "diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease." ============================================================================