How do I get Started?
Business Plan Resources
How Do I get Started?
If you have come to this page you are already well ahead of most people.
It’s time to get into things and to start your business.
To get started you need to register yourself with Herbalife through the Distributor Application that is packed in each IBP (International Business Pack).
I’ll summarize this for you and then go through the steps one by one in more detail.
First things first.
You obtain an IBP from a current Herbalife distributor because the ONLY way to become a Herbalife distributor yourself is to have an existing distributor sponsor you.
That sponsor will be the person who referred you to this site. They will become your personal mentor to guide you in the steps you take to register and then to build your business.
If you just surfed in to our site looking for an opportunity then you can contact us through the Contact Us form on this site. If you do that then I (Warren) or one of the team will be in touch to walk you through the registration process and getting started.
When you have finished registering come back to this site and submit your registration details on our New Distributor Registration
You can then have your own page here, without cost, to tell your story and to have the advantage of the material here to give information to the people you talk with as you study to build your own personal skills. We want you to succeed and quicker is better than slower.
When you do this I will send a series of support emails for the next few months that go through the things you need to do to build your business.
That means you will have both “Warren’s step by step guides to building your business” and you will also have the direct personal support of the person who referred you to this site.
Beyond this there are Herbalife meetings all over the world that you can attend for more information.
A quick word of caution.
• Take the steps one by one.
• Get registered now and linked into the Herbalife system.
• Use the products.
• Then get into a meeting (your sponsor will give you details of how to find local meetings.)
If you go into a Herbalife meeting first and find someone there who offers to sponsor you then it is likely that they will not be working with our group and if you registered with them as your sponsor then you will never have access to the www.TheHealthSuccessSite.com support tool and the support of our group. It is a personal tool that is a gift for you from Warren and it is not available to people outside of our group.
1. Get back to the person who referred you here or contact us on the Contact Us form. Tell them you are have been through these pages and understand about our business. Check any final questions with them.
2. Let them know you are ready to get started.
3. You will need to purchase your IBP. Cost of IBP varies from country to country and we will deal with your case on a personal basis to ensure that you have complete information before we move forward. You will normally order this through your sponsor and we will arrange Herbalife to ship it to your door.
4. I strongly recommend you top up the free product that is included in the IBP to make up at least a Shapeworks Quickstart Program or a ShapeworksAdvanced Program so you can experience the products for yourself. If you add some specialty products to give targeted health support then that is even better. (In some countries you may need to complete your Distributor Application form and lodge it with Herbalife before additional products can be ordered. Your sponsor will tell you if that is the case.)
5. If you have people around you who are also interested in using our products then remember you cannot do business out of an empty stall. You are welcome to order some stock so that you will be in business from Day 1. Stock you order with your IBP will be at a minimum of 25% discount off the retail price so you will earn a profit when you resell it.
6. When you order your IBP your sponsor will email you their Herbalife ID Number, their name and address and phone details and anything else you will need when filling in the Distributor application.
7. While you are waiting for your stock to arrive let your sponsor know more about yourself, your background, your interests and very importantly, what you want to achieve from working with Herbalife. When they know what you want to do it gives a stronger personal bond and it tells them how much support you want and how quickly you want to move forward. You are registering an Independent Distributorship and you get to chose how far and how quickly you move it.
8. When you get the IBP and other stock delivered to you then you email your sponsor with the ID number from your form, fill in the form and post the Herbalife copies in to them so you can be registered on the computer.
9. At that point, CONGRATULATIONS, you are part of the team
10. You can register yourself with www.TheHealthSuccessSite.com when you have your ID registered and we can support you to grow your business and I will start sending you 3 months of weekly emails to guide you and make sure you are informed about the steps to take and the different way of doing our business. We will also give you log in codes for our Distributor support area.
So now it is up to you.
Get back to the person who first directed you here and let’s get things moving.
Back to Top of page
SITE DISCLAIMER: Do these products “cure” anything? Of course not… but it stands to reason that if you cleanse your body and feed it the finest nutrition available, giving it everything it needs in balance, on a daily basis, that your body will do what nature intended, and give you the best possible chance to fend off sickness and disease. This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
The resources on this site are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice. While all attempts have been made to verify information provided in this publication, neither the author nor the publisher assumes any responsibility for errors, omissions or contrary interpretation of the web site subject matter herein. The site contents are solely the opinion of the authors and should not be considered as a form of advice, direction and/or recommendation of any kind. If expert advice or counseling is needed, services of a competent professional should be sought. The author and the Publisher assume no responsibility or liability and specifically disclaim any warranty, express or implied for any products or services mentioned, or any techniques or practices described.
The purchaser or reader of this publication assumes responsibility for the use of these materials and information. Neither the author nor the Publisher assumes any responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any purchaser or reader of these materials. There is no guarantee of validity of accuracy. Any perceived slight of specific people or organizations is unintentional. This website and its creators are not responsible for the content of any sites linked to. Since natural and/or dietary supplements are not FDA approved they must be accompanied by a two-part disclaimer on the product label: that the statement has not been evaluated by FDA and that the product is not intended to "diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."
Back to Top of page